Current Research Interests :
Online review management, webcare, branding and brand equity, online word of mouth and broadly in the digital marketing domain
Referred Journals :
- Jeesha, K. and Purani, K. (2021), "Webcare as a signal: exhaustive-selective webcare strategy and brand evaluation", European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 55 No. 7, pp. 1930-1953. https://doi.org/10.1108/EJM-05-2019-0421
- Purani, K., & Jeesha, K. (2021). Community based brand equity as brand culture: advancing brand equity conceptualization for a connected world. AMS Review, 1-19.
- Sumod, S. D., Premkumar, P., Jeesha, K., & Chowdhury, S. (2021). Is There a Method to Madness? Predicting Success of Bollywood Movies. The Journal of Prediction Markets, 15(2).
- Purani, K., & Jeesha, K. (2020). Capital Budgeting: Maledia Broadcasting Ltd. Asian Journal of Management Cases, 17(2), 241-256.
- Purani, K., & Jeesha, K. (2017). Impex Kitchen Appliances: Evaluating the "Reader's Offer". Ivey ID: 9B17A010. London, Canada: Ivey Publishing.
Conference Proceedings :
- Jeesha, K., & Purani K. (2018). Webcare and Brand Evaluations: Optimizing Webcare Strategies for Service Brands. In 2018 AMA Summer Academic Conference proceedings (Vol. 29, pp. 175-176). Chicago: American Marketing Association
- Jeesha, K., & Purani, K. (2017, June). Conceptualizing and Measuring Community-Based Brand Equity: An Abstract. In Academy of Marketing Science World Marketing Congress (pp. 161-161). Springer, Cham.
- Pradeep, K., Sumod, S. D., & Jeesha, K. (2016). “Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana- A stakeholder Perspective”, paper presented at Fourth Pan IIM Conference, IIM Ahmedabad, Gujarat. 13th – 15th Dec 2016
- Jeesha, K. (2016). “A Repurchase Intention Model in a Multilevel Loyalty Program”, paper presented at 10th Great Lakes NASMEI International Marketing Conference, Great Lakes, Chennai. 23rd – 24th Dec 2016
- Jeesha, K., & Thomas, J. (2016) “Guilt as an advertising and promotional tool”, International Conference on Marketing Technology and Society (MARCONF16), IIM Kozhikode, Kerala. 29th Sept – 1st Oct 2016