Current Research Interests:
- Her current research interests include Energy Policy, Corporate Social Responsibility, Strategy for Business Sustainability, and Energy-Economy Modelling.
- Her research has been published in reputed peer-reviewed journals with high impact factors such as World Development, Energy Journal, Climate Policy and Economic and Political Weekly.
- Gupta, D., & Dhar, S. (2022). Exploring the freight transportation transitions for mitigation and development pathways of India. Transport Policy. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tranpol.2022.10.013
- Policy lessons on Deep Decarbonization in large emerging economies, India. Deep Decarbonization Pathways (DDP) Initiative-IDDRI. Paris. 2021. Available at https://www.researchgate.net/deref/https%3A%2F%2Fddpinitiative.org%2Fwp-content%2Fpdf%2FDDP_BIICS_CountryReport_IND.pdf
- DDP India Country Factsheet Deep Decarbonization Pathways (DDP) Initiative-IDDRI. Paris. 2021. Available at https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355152894_DDP_BIICS_India_Factsheet_2021
- Ghosh, N., & Gupta, D. (2022). Decarbonization strategy of businesses, stock return performance and investment styles: a systematic review. Benchmarking: An International Journal, (ahead-of-print).
- Gupta, D., Garg, A. (2020). Sustainable development and carbon neutrality: Integrated assessment of transport transitions in India. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1361920920306611
- Gupta, D., Ghersi, F., Vishwanathan, S. and Garg, A. (2019). Achieving Sustainable Development in India along the Low Carbon Pathways: Macroeconomic Assessment. World Development (123. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X19302694
- Gupta D., Das, A. & Garg, A. (2019). Financial support vis-à-vis share of wind generation: Is there an inflection point? Energy (181), 1064-1074 DOI: 10.1016/j.energy.2019.05.221.
- Gupta, D., Ghersi, F., Vishwanathan, S. and Garg, A. (2020) Macroeconomic Assessment of India’s development and mitigation pathways. Climate Policy Retrieved from https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14693062.2019.1648235
- Gupta, D., Pandey, A. K., & Garg, A. (2019). Innovations in Public Administration in India. Economic and Political Weekly, 54(29). Retrieved from https://www.epw.in/journal/2019/29/special-articles/innovations-public-administration-india.html
- Gupta, D., Ghersi, F., Garg, A (2018b). The IMACLIM-India model version 1.0. CIRED working paper 2018-71, CIRED, Paris. Website: http://www2.centre-cired.fr/IMG/pdf/cired_wp_2018_71_ghersi.pdf
- Gupta, D., Ghersi, F. & Garg A. (2018a). Hybrid Input-Output tables for India at year 2012, Mendeley Data, v2. Website: https://data.mendeley.com/datasets/d7ffryvtjk/2