Current Research Interests:
- Strategic alliances, social entrepreneurship, innovation
- “Diversification experiences and firm performance: The moderating roles of learning capacity and intellectual capital efficiency” with Sushil Kumar. Management and Organization Review (Forthcoming).
- “Knowledge Commoning: Scaffolding and Technoficing to Overcome Challenges of Knowledge Curation” with Israr Qureshi, Babita Bhatt, Rishikesan Parthiban, Ruonan Sun, Pradeep Hota, and Zhejing Xu. (2022). Information and Organization (32(2), 100410.
- “Valuation Effects of Alliance Portfolio Expansion Speed and Strength: Evidence from High-Tech Firms” (with Amita Mital, Israr Qureshi, and Taiyuan Wang). (2020) Journal of Business Research (113, May 2020, p. 370-383).
- "Diffusion of Internationalization in Business Group Networks: Evidence from India" (with M Akbar). (2018). Management Decision, 56 (2): 406-420.
- "Effect of firm's diverse experiences on its alliance portfolio diversity: Evidence from India" (with Amita Mital). (2016) Journal of Management & Organization, 25 (SI 5): 748-772.
- “Influence of board of directors on corporate diversification: Evidence from India” (with Neeraj Dwivedi). (2016). Strategic Change: Briefings in Entrepreneurial Finance. 25(5):471-484.