Important points to be considered before applying online:
For General/OBC category
- Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) with minimum 55% marks;
- Graduation (non-engineering) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and Post-graduation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA, OR Graduation (engineering) with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA.
For SC/ST category
- Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) with minimum 50% marks;
- Graduation (non-engineering) with minimum 45% marks or equivalent CGPA and Post-graduation with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, OR Graduation (engineering) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- (Note: MBA/PGDM with the duration of less than two academic years are not eligible, unless they are graduates of 4-year degree programs, or have another PG degree.)
Experience and Age
- Currently employed in a full-time job with a minimum of 7 years of work experience as on 31st December 2021;
- Must not be more than 55 years of age as on 31st March 2022.
Qualifying examinations (any one of the followings)
- CAT (test taken in the year 2020 onwards);
- GATE (test taken in the year 2020 onwards);
- A valid GMAT score as on the last date of applying to the program;
- A valid GRE score as on the last date of applying to the program;
- JRF (Qualified);
- PGPWE Entrance Exam to be conducted in January 2022 at IIM Lucknow, NOIDA Campus (please mention in the application form if you wish to take this exam).
- You will be required to make a Payment of INR 1000/- (INR 500 for SC/ST candidates) towards Application Fees (Non-refundable) to complete the application process. Note that you will not be able to make any changes to the Application once it is submitted. You may like to "Preview" the application very carefully once it is completed before submitting it. The System will allow you to "Preview" the application multiple times before you "Submit" it.
Exemption from the first year
- On the recommendation of the interview panel, the exemption from the first year would be given to a candidate, who, in addition to the aforementioned points,
- is a two-year MBA/equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 on a 10-point scale/minimum 70% marks/equivalent from:
- An Indian institute/university that has featured in the top 15 institutes/universities as per the NIRF list released by the Government of India (List of Management Schools, any year), OR An institute/university having the MBA program pursued by the candidate, accredited by at least one of AMBA, AACSB, and EQUIS.
- (Note that the candidates who have done MBA/PGDM/Equivalent of a duration of less than two academic years are not eligible for first-year exemption.)
- I have read and understood all the instructions.