Central Public Information Officer
Right To Information Act 2005
Brig Dinesh Sharma,VSM (Retd) Central Public Information Officer (CPIO) Officer on Special Duty rti[at]iiml[dot]ac[dot]in
Mr. V P Gupta Assistant Central Public Information Officer (ACPIO) Lucknow Campus Programme Manager rti[at]iiml[dot]ac[dot]in
Ms. Swapna Verma Assistant Central Public Information Officer (ACPIO) – IIML Noida Campus Administrative Officer rti[at]iiml[dot]ac[dot]in
|1.||RTI Act – 2005 PDF Size: 654 KB | Lang: English | Uploading Date: 15/03/2018||Click here to View|
|1||The particulars of the organisation, functions and duties.||Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, Prabandh Nagar,
IIM Road, Lucknow – 226 013
Registered as Society under Societies
Registration Act, 1860.Functions & Duties
The details are as per Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Rules
|2||The powers and duties of its officers and Employees||The functions and duties of the Institute as given in MOA are carried out by its officers and employees as their duties and powers.|
|3||The procedure followed in the decision making process,including channels of supervision and accountability||The Procedures and processes are followed as per Govt. of India norms/pattern as well as those laid down by Governing Body and various committees/sub-committees.|
|4||The norms set by it for the discharge of its Functions||As per norms/procedures laid down by GOI/Institute.|
|5||The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its contrulor used by its employees for discharging its functions.||
1. Broadly, the rules and regulations are as per Govt. of India norms which include the following:
2. Other regulations & instructions are as per the Institute’s –
|6||A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control||Manuals/Brochures as per details given in (5) above.|
|7||The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof||Through representation on Board from various sections of the Society.|
|8||A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public.||Following are the empowered bodies/committees/Task Heads in vogue :
Deans, Committees and Councils
|A directory of its officers and employees||
|The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations||Pay-scales and pattern of allowances are as per VIIth Pay Commission norms of GOI.|
|The budget allocated to each of itsagency, indicating the particulars of all plans proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made|
|The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes||The following Schemes exist in IIM, Lucknow:
1) Need Based Financial Assistance (IIML)
2) Industry Sponsored Scholarships
3) Alumni SponsoredScholarship
4) SC/ST Scholarship
|Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it.|
|Details in respect of the information available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form||Website : http://www.iiml.ac.in.
Library also subscribes to scores of information sources in variety of formats. Information about all these resources is available to users lectronically through its Online Public Access Catalogue and library’s own web page Library. Library also generates information for its users which is helpful in their study, research and consultancy etc. This information is also regularly disseminated through electronic means like “Current Contents”, “Current Additions” List of all important library resources is available electronically
|The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public Use.||Library services are available only to its bonafide members. However external clients like Institutions and research scholars can obtain membership and also avail library facilities. Information with regard to all these rules, opening hours of library and its reading room are available at library’ Site which is accessible electronically at URL Library.|
|The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers.||Central Public Information Officer
Brig. (Retd.) Dinesh Sharma (VSM)
Officer on Special Duty
First Appellate Authority
Dr. Ajit Prasad
- FILING OF APPLICATION
- PAYMENT OF FEE
- DISPOSAL OF REQUEST
|1.||Application Form Size: 258 KB | Lang: English | Uploading Date: 15/03/2018||Click here to download|
FILING OF APPLICATION
- A person seeking information may file an application on form attached as Appendix ‘A’ either in writing or by e-mail giving particulars of the information being sought.
- The application along with the requisite fee can be given to the Central Public Information Officer (CPIO), Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow 226 013.
- In case request is made by e-mail, the fee should be deposited within seven days. Non-receipt of fee will imply withdrawal of request.
PAYMENT OF FEE
- A nominal fee of Rs.10/- will be charged as application fee.
- For information under Section 7, additional fee will be payable as under -
- Rs. 2/- per page (A4 or A5).
- Actual cost (for sizes bigger than A4 or A5).
- In case of printed material –
- Price of publication, or
- Rs 2 per page in case of photocopies.
- Actual cost for samples and models.
- In case information is needed on disk or floppy – Rs 50/- per disk/floppy.
- Inspection of records –
- No fee for first hour.
- Rs 5/- per 15 minutes (or part thereof).
- No fee, if the -
- Requisitioner is below poverty line.
- CPIO has failed to reply within 30 days.
- The fee is payable in cash/ demand draft/ banker’s cheque favouring Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow.
DISPOSAL OF REQUEST
- The Institute will make an endeavour to provide the information in 15 days subject to a maximum of 30 days.
- The requester will be informed about the fee. The intervening period will not be included in the 30 days time specified for the reply.