Institute provides placement assistance to all IPMX students. The Career Development (CD) Office at Noida Campus works closely with IPMX Student Placement Committee to organize campus and office campus recruitment processes.
We conduct Rolling Recruitment Process (RRP) for IPMX students, which takes a few months to complete. Rolling recruitment process provides a good opportunity for both students and recruiting companies to make informed career choices and recruitment decisions.
IPMX Recruitment Timelines
|Activities \Tentative Schedule||SEP||OCT||NOV||DEC||JAN||FEB||MAR|
|Pre Placement Talk and Job Postings||√||√||√||√|
|Placement Window (Campus / off-campus)||√||√||√||√|
|Students available to join||√|
General Recruiting Guidelines -
- Recruiters are encouraged to visit the campus for the placement process, which includes a pre-placement talk and final interviews.
- The CD Office is the interface between recruiters and IPMX students for any communication. Unless explicit permission provided, students are restricted from approaching companies directly for individual placements. Recruiters are requested to interact either through a designated student coordinator or CD officials.
- Recruiters are expected to share the following aspects of the job before starting interviews to avoid any confusion in later stages:
- Designation and Role being offered
- Job Description and Job Specification
- Remuneration Range
- Recruiters who wish to conduct an Off-Campus recruitment process should inform the CD Office about the proposed schedule well in advance. All the expenses and logistics involved in conducting such processes need to be taken care of by the recruiters.
- After the final round of interview recruiter can make an offer to the student. The offer should include details of the role, location, remuneration, and other relevant terms and conditions that the candidate needs to make a decision. The recruiter must communicate the offer to the student through the CD office only.
- IPMX students are allowed two offers through the placement process governed by IPMX placement guidelines which are framed at the beginning of the academic year and may vary from year to year.
- IPMX students have substantial work experience and have been taken through a rigorous selection process. We, therefore, follow a grade and GMAT score non-disclosure policy
The CD Committee reserves the right to amend the rules/guidelines stated above. The organizations may approach CD Office at Noida Campus for further details and process of recruitment.