His research interests lies in Business Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility, Energy and Climate Policy, Transport and Environment and Social Entrepreneurship. His research work has appeared in noted peer reviewed journals with high impact factors like Energy Policy, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Economic and Political Weekly, International Journal of Energy Sector Management and Carbon and Climate Law Review.
Select Current Research
- Cost Benefit Analysis of Thermal Energy Storage for Sustainable Urban Habitat
- Effectiveness of Carbon tax as an instrument of mitigation for urban passenger transportation sector
- Effectiveness of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) as an avenue for delivery of subsidy in the power sector
- Evaluation of skill development programmes in India
- Dynamics of rural energy transition