He has more than 65 publications to his credit that includes ABDC A* and A-rated journals and with publishers like Edward Elgar, Oxford University Press, Elsevier Science, Sage, Routledge, among others. Some of his recent research papers have appeared in noted peer reviewed journals with high impact factors like Energy Economics, Energy Policy, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Economic and Political Weekly, International Journal of Energy Sector Management, Renewable Energy Law and Policy and Carbon and Climate Law Review.
Select Current Research
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Thermal Energy Storage for Sustainable Urban Habitat
- Effectiveness of Carbon tax as an instrument of mitigation for the urban passenger transportation sector
- Effectiveness of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) as an avenue for delivery of subsidy in the power sector
- Evaluation of skill development programs in India
- Dynamics of the rural energy transition