General Management Programme for Executives (GMPE) 2019-20
|1.||Download Brochure Size: 2.06 MB | Lang: English | Uploading Date: 02/05/2019||Click here to View|
|2.||Click here to View|
|3.||GMPE 2018-19 Application Form Size: 747 KB | Lang: English | Uploading Date: 01/05/2019||Click here to View|
Total Programme Fee: Rs. 4,00,000 /- (Excluding of GST @18% or as applicable)
Last Date to receive Application Form for GMPE 2019-20: July 16, 2019
GMPE Programme Starts from: August 17, 2019
The General Management Programme for Executives (GMPE 18) is a one year part-time programme with Four On-Campus Modules of 9 days each, for working executives to prepare them for advanced career in management. GMPE will integrate Advanced Management Theory, Soft Skills and Quantitative Methods with real world business practices.
- To understand macro-economic, socio-political, ecological and technological environment.
- To develop analytical and innovative skills set in order to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of organizations.
- To strengthen leadership and team building skills.
- To develop values and proactive attitudes for societal well-being.
- Classes will be conducted from Saturday to Sunday of the next week (9 days)
- Four learning Modules of 9 days each (240 hours) at IIM Lucknow.
- Bachelor’s or Post Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (or CGPA of 5 on a 10 point scale) or CA/ICWA/CS
- Minimum of 3 years full-time post qualification professional experience.
- Marks in Graduation
- Post Graduation Qualification/Degree
- No. of years of experience/Quality of Experience
- Personal Interaction (Interview)
- Application Form, completed with attested photocopies of Qualification and Experience Certificates.
- Statement of Purpose
- Demand Draft of Rupees 2000 (non-refundable), favoring “Indian Institute of Management Lucknow” payable at Lucknow.
Core Courses: 20 Courses divided in 4 modules
|Financial Reporting & Analysis||Management Accounting||Financial management||Strategic Management|
|Organizational Behavior||Marketing Management||Macroeconomic & Business Environment||Consumer Behavior|
|Managerial Economics||Operations Research||Operations Management||Management Information System|
|Business Statistics||Human resource management||Marketing Research||Supply chain Management|
|Business Sustainability||Business Communication||Business Statistics II||Legal Aspects of Management|
|Workshop on Employment Communication*|
|Workshop on Ethics*|
*Non Evaluative in Module IV
The integrative project is an important part of the programme. The participants would identify the management problem, develop and evaluate alternative course of action and suggest the best option. Each participant would present the findings of his/her study along with a written submission. The evaluation of the project report is to be done by IIML faculty.
Faculty from Indian Institute of Management Lucknow would deliver the program. Industry practitioners and entrepreneurs will be invited for few sessions for continuous industry interaction.
A judicious mix of the following:
- Case method of learning
- Exercises , Assignments
- Group Projects & Presentations
- Peer Discussions
- Role Plays
Evaluation and Certification
In addition to the Term-end final examinations, other evaluation instruments at the discretion of the faculty will include one or more of the following:
- Class Participation
- Project work
On successful completion of the programme, the participants will be awarded a Certificate of One Year Part-time General Management Programme for Executives.
For further details please contact us on